The creative minds here at Do You Even Game Bro? have been hard at work brainstorming ways we could create better engagement between our readers and ourselves. One of the ideas we so creatively devised (okay, we stole it from Joshua “Calling It” Rizk) was to hold a 30-day challenge via our Facebook, where every day (for 30 days), our very own Layla White will be asking you, the readers, a broad range of random gaming-related questions. These may be as simple as ‘What is your favourite video game?’, or it may involve slightly more creativity such as pitching ‘Which two series would you love to see amalgamated into one delicious hybrid?’
One tasty boon of participating in the challenge (aside from conversing with the quality folk at DYEGB) is that you could win yourselves some juicy prizes, thanks to our good friends Ubisoft Australia, EA Australia, Koei Tecmo and PQube.
As you can see below we have a wealth of prizes up for grabs and to win all you have to do is partake in the antics on Facebook.
Good luck to everyone.
The (boring but essential) T&Cs:
- The challenge will run from the 12th of August until the 10th of September.
- One entry per person per day. Entering multiple times will disqualify you from that day’s challenge question.
- Each day/question will have a dedicated prize.
- Winners will be drawn at random and notified via Facebook, on the challenge post entered.
- You must be an Australian resident.
- Your information (name and address) will be required for delivery of any prize(s).
- Mailing of the prizes will be handled by a representative for Do You Even Game Bro?