As per usual, the weekly challenges for the next week of Fortnite Battle Royale have leaked (surprise surprise). However, this week is going to be something a little different in that it will be possibly the hardest one to complete yet.
Sure we have some easy ones like assault rifle damage, searching ammo chests and killing a bunch of brown pants noobs at Snobby, but then you read a little deeper and see this fucking doozy..
1 TRAP ELIMINATION.
On the outset, this might seem like an easy one to fluke, but just remember fam- trap damage has been nerfed to 70dmg, it isn’t some one kill wonder any more that dropped on the head of an unsuspecting player looking for a legendary SCAR. You are going too need to have already damaged said enemy player, get rid of any shields and hold a prayer service that they will just happen to crawl into that trap you have laid.
This and traps are not hugely common drops either. So unless Epic is going to increase the drop rate on the trappy bois, this is gonna be a rough week.
Here is the full list of week 4 challenges.
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles (0/1000)
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (0/7)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (0/7)
- Visit the center of different Storm Circles in a single match (0/3)
- Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck and Helicopter (0/1)(HARD)
- Trap Eliminations (0/1)(HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores (0/3)(HARD)
And on that note, let us cry into our beers as we read over that trap kill elimination line a hundred more times and listen to Coldplay.
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode