Today, 2K shared its vision for Battleborn’s post-launch content plan. Like the Borderlands games, Battleborn has a lot of value right out of the box, and 2K’s plan is to add even more value post-launch in the form of both free content updates and paid add-on packs. Here’s a brief summary of what to expect…
- Five new playable heroes will release sometime after launch – completely free – for all platforms, bringing the total roster to 30;
- The first of the five new heroes will be Alani, and more details on her can be found in the full announcement on the Battleborn blog;
- Additional competitive multiplayer modes, maps, balance updates, and community features will also be released in free updates;
- Five new add-on packs will release sometime after launch. Each pack will cost AUD $7.55 and include a PvE Story Operation, exclusive skins and taunts;
- All five packs can be purchased as part of a Season Pass for AUD $29.95
- A Digital Deluxe Edition of Battleborn will be available for AUD $122.95 and includes the game plus the Season Pass and additional cosmetic customisations.
For everything Battleborn and more, stay tuned to Do You Even Game Bro?