Squeenix today announced that FINAL FANTASY: BRAVE EXVIUS, a brand-new FF experience, will launch across Australia & New Zealand, for free, on iOS and Android devices this winter. Having already drawn in five million players in Japan, BRAVE EXVIUS is an entirely new role-playing adventure for the mobile generation.
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones