Squeex today announced that fans can finally experience the world of Ivalice like never before with FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE, an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY XII. Announced for the PS4 today, the title will give western audiences the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title, FINAL FANTASY XII INTERNATIONAL ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will also feature:
- Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
- Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
- New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
- Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will be releasing in 2017.