Square Enix has announced that Under the Moonlight, the latest update to FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood,will arrive on May 22.
This highly anticipated patch introduces the next chapter of the Ivalice 24-man raid series alongside new quests, trial and dungeon, and much more.
The Patch 4.3 series will introduce a wealth of content and include a number of additional content updates. Details on content to be released in these patches are listed below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon: Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Through June 26, FINAL FANTASY XIV players can collect in-game rewards by inviting old friends who have been inactive in the game for at least 90 days. The Callback Campaign will reunite players while rewarding both parties with in-game items. Further details may be found here: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/