Update: Ubisoft Australia have responded to our question via Twitter about whether more stock will be made available in the future. See tweet below for details:
— Ubisoft Australia (@UbiAustralia) August 18, 2016
The collector’s edition for Ubisoft’s hotly-anticipated hack and slash title, For Honor, which was announced earlier this morning at Gamescom has sold out on all three platforms (PC, PS4 and Xbox One) just hours after being made available exclusively via Ubisoft’s online uplay store.
It is unknown whether more units will be made available over time. Given the sales success so far and the likely demand of the collector’s edition, it is highly probable that more fans will be able to secure one.
The collector’s edition included the following content:
COLLECTOR’S CASE CONTENT
With the For Honor™ Collector’s Case, follow the path of the warriors and dominate the battlefield with three 1/3 scale, full metal faction helmet replicas and additional physical and digital content.
- For Honor™ Gold Edition.
- An exclusive Collector’s Box.
- Three 1/3 scale, full metal warrior helmets on their wooden stand.
- An exclusive lithography
- The game’s original soundtrack.
- The Season Pass: Extend the fight with the For Honor™ Season Pass, featuring additional content such as new faction missions and campaigns: Unravel the story of legendary warriors and experience a complete and immersive adventure.
- The Digital Deluxe Pack, including:
- 3 helmet crests
- 1 execution mood effect
- 1 boost package
- 1 exclusive emblem