Ubisoft today revealed the content that will be included in the season pass for their upcoming open-world hacker game, Watch_Dogs 2.
The season pass will be available for a standalone price of $59.95 AUD or players can purchase the Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition which includes the season pass. The Gold Edition is currently available for pre-order from JB HiFi ($149 AUD for consoles) and EB Games ($149.95 AUD for consoles and $139.95 for PC).
Ubisoft also revealed that PS4 owners will have access to the DLC 30 days before all other platforms.
The season pass will include the following content:
• DLC 1 – T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available on December 13th on PlayStation 4)
• DLC 2 – Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.(Available on Spring 2017)
• DLC 3 – No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available on Autumn 2017)
• Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
• Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Summer)
Watch_Dogs 2 will release for both PS4 and Xbox One on October 15th. The PC version of the game will launch November 29th.