To celebrate the launch of Cyanide and Focus Home Interactive’s Call of Cthulhu game, our good friends at Five Star Games have provided us with two copies of the game to give away (1x PS4 & 1x XB1).
Based on Chaosium’s tabletop RPG of the same name – which itself is inspired by prominent horror author H.P. Lovecraft’s short story also of the same name, Call of Cthulhu is a first-person investigative thriller with RPG elements that puts you in the boots of Edward Pierce, a private detective hired to investigate the death of the Hawkins family on Darkwater Island. As Pierce gets closer to the truth, he gets closer to insanity. Can Pierce solve the mystery before the calling of the Cthulhu mythos unravels his mind completely? We spoke to Cyanide about the game recently, you can read the interview here.
Winning is simple, all you have to do is enter via Facebook do the following:
- Like WellPlayed on Facebook.
- Comment with the scariest game you’ve ever played and your platform of choice (write PS4 & XB1 if you can accommodate both).
Bonus points for those that share the post and like Five Star Games on Facebook.
Ts & Cs:
- The competition will run from October 24, 5 pm AEDT until October 30, 12 pm AEDT.
- Competition is for Australian residents only.
- Entrants must be 15 years and older.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- All winners will be notified by a representative of WellPlayed via either Facebook Messenger. Please ensure you are contactable, if we cannot contact you then your prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- ONE entry per person.
- Mailing of prizes will be handled by WellPlayed or Five Star Games, as such by entering you agree for your personal details to be shared between the two parties for delivery purposes.
You can view the game’s Preview to Madness trailer below:
Call of Cthulhu will launch on October 30 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.