Thanks to our friends at Ubisoft Australia, we have one Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Calavera Edition to give away.
To win all you have to do is fill out the below form with your name, email and platform choice.
The Calavera Edition is exclusive to the Ubisoft online store (meaning you cannot purchase it from any retail store) and is valued at $209 AUD
Included in the Calavera Edition are the following goodies:
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands® Gold Edition.
- Exclusive numbered Calavera Collector’s Box. Only 9999 units available.
- The Ghosts Audio Headset replica: fully functional for PS4 / X1* and PC.
- Santa Blanca Cartel Skull.
- The map of Bolivia with handwritten hints from the Ghosts.
- The official Soundtrack of the game.
- Bolivian carrying pouch.
- 3 Bolivian postcards in an envelope.
*Compatible out-of-the-box with the new Xbox One controller with the 3.5mm jack, and other Xbox One controllers via the EAR FORCE Headset Audio Controller (sold separately).
- Season Pass: Extend your Ghost’s experience with the Season Pass which includes two major expansions plus exclusive digital content featuring equipment packs, an exclusive vehicle, epic weapons and so much more.
- Deluxe Pack content which includes:
- The Huntsman rifle.
- The Huntsman motorbike.
- 3 weapon camos.
- 3 emblems.
- 3 character customization items.
- XP booster
T & Cs:
- The competition will run from March 1, 9 pm AEDT and run until March 6, 7 pm AEDT.
- Competition is for Australian residents only.
- Entrants must be 15 years and older.
- The winner will be drawn at random and will be announced at 9 pm on March 6.
- All winners will be notified via email by a representative of Do You Even Game Bro? So please enter using a valid email account that you check daily. Failure to respond within 3 days of email being sent will see you forfeit your prize and a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be published on www.doyouevengamebro.net after the major prize has been drawn.
- Mailing of the prize will be handled by Ubisoft Australia, therefore your personal details (name and address) will be given to Ubisoft Australia.
- ONE entry per person. Entrants that enter more than once will be disqualified.
The competition is now closed.