Holy Dooley, Blizzard is celebrating its 30th anniversary this February. Consider me shocked to realise I am in fact, older than this software company.
While the actual event will come a little later (We get a digital Blizzcon this year!) you can already get yourself in the celebratory mood and suit up with all manner of weird and wonderful goodies for your Blizzard title of choice.
Introducing The Celebration Collection, a plethora of familiar toys and trinkets to be enjoyed across World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Diablo III, StarCraft and Heroes of the Storm.
The ‘Celebration Collection’ comes in 3 distinct flavours, creeping up in both cost and value.
It’s first tier is titled The Essentials Pack, and includes:
- The Moon-Touched Netherwhelp pet in World of Warcraft
- Tracer’s OSV-03 Rogue character mount for Heroes of the Storm (Includes the Tracer Hero)
- Unique 30th Anniversary Overwatch player icon, spray and five regular loot boxes
- Player Portraits for StarCraft 2 and StarCraft: Remastered
- 10 ‘Madness at the Darkmoon Faire’ card packs in Hearthstone
- A unique pet and portrait for Diablo 3 (On PC only)
Bump up that bad boy, and you get The Heroic Pack – including everything from the Essentials Pack plus:
- The most special bear, Snowstorm, a mount for World of Warcraft
- ‘Raynhardt’ Legendary skin in Overwatch (amazing)
- Random ‘Madness at the Darkmoon Faire’ Legendary Hearthstone card
- Another Diablo 3 wings cosmetic (yet to be revealed)
And for your top tier, you can splash out and pick up the Epic Pack – including all of the stuff above, and also:
- 30 days of World of Warcraft game time
- 5 Golden ‘Madness at the Darkmoon Faire’ card packs in Hearthstone
- 3 Golden Loot Boxes in Overwatch (these give you a guaranteed legendary skin!)
- A unique Diablo 3 Transmog cosmetic outfit (yet to be revealed)
Ranging from downright affordable to a ‘perhaps a little pricey’, really there is a ton of value to be had across the myriad of Blizzard products you undoubtedly own at least a couple of, so why not take a gander and see what tickles your fancy?
The Celebration Collection BlizzCon®: Bundle is available now, until September 15, 2021