Australian & New Zealand Content creators and game developers can take those projects to the next level as of today with the launch of the very nifty Player 2 HQ resource hub, a start-up destination to assist in mentoring and education within the ANZ gaming community.
Player 2 HQ was founded by industry professional Cat Benstead alongside former streamer, marketing and business development expert Teagan Smith with the goal to take care of all the behind the scenes business side of things while you, the creator get on with what you do best- creating that juicy content!
Cat Benstead had this to say:
We created a service that takes away the stress of trying to find time for all the business requirements, that way they could focus on creating content (as it’s what they do best) and we could handle the behind the scenes things that they don’t have time to do.
So what is in it for you I hear you ask? Well, quite a lot in fact..
- Social Media Management: Scheduling posts, hashtag research, calendar creation and guidance. We can also create social media strategies help to grow your brand.
- Sponsorships and Negotiations: Helping you build relationships with brands and sponsors whilst helping you navigate the process.
- Proposals: Creating marketing strategies and helping in executing them.
- Creator Matchmaking: Matching brands with influencers who will represent the brand with their incredible content.
- Influencer Management: Personalised and customised management for the influencer who needs more time on their hands.
- Promotional Assets: Development of promotional materials such as media kits, rate cards and marketing kits.
- Business Administration: From emails to invoicing – we can handle it.
- Website Building: We can make the perfect website created just for you
- Education: Curated resources for the content creator just starting out all the way those already in fully fledged business mode.