With last year’s release of a full-scale CG movie and an original anime series, the FINAL FANTASY XV universe continues to expand with some juicy new reveals at E3. The latest projects from the expanding universe include:
FINAL FANTASY XV – Main Game:
- Support of next level hardware including Xbox One X, first showcased at this year’s Xbox E3 2017 Briefing. FINAL FANTASY XV also supports PS4 Pro.
- “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO” DLC, where players can experience an all-new episode playing as Prompto on June 27. Future DLC episodes include “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE IGNIS” and “Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades.”
- Free Updates and New Content, including the “Regalia Type-D” update, planned for release on 27th June. This new update gives the player greater freedom to drive the Regalia off-road through various environments.
- MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV, a new fishing action PlayStation VR game unveiled at the PlayStation E3 Media Showcase and set to release this September.
- KING’S KNIGHT –Wrath of the Dark Dragon–, a new action RPG mobile game featuring a completely new story and world with multiplayer support for up to four players. This app will be available in 2017 for iOS and Android devices.
FINAL FANTASY XV is available now worldwide for the Xbox One and PS4.