More Squeex news!
The company announced that its tactical multiplayer RPG, HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS, is now available for free on STEAM. In HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS players enter a war-torn world on the brink of extinction as they embark on an epic adventure full of highly immersive tactical battles – collecting and training over 700 fully animated units along the way.
Currently released on mobile devices also, previously released for mobile devices only, the title offers real-time multiplayer battles with players from across the globe as well as regular league battles and special arena tournaments for players to fight their way to the top of the PvP leaderboards rankings.
– Battle against players across the world in real time in simple yet deep tactical battles
– Collect and train over 700 fully-animated units
– Features cross-platform play with mobile devices.
– Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
– Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
– Take part in regular events and weekend Arena competitions and Raid battles
– Features characters designed by Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY® TACTICS ADVANCE) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
– Full Steam achievements and trading cards
Developed as a brand new IP for mobile platforms, SQUARE ENIX has worked with UK based developers MEDIATONIC Ltd., (Amateur Surgeon) to create the game and bring the world to life. The game also features characters designed by Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (FINAL FANTASY XIV).
Heavenstrike Rivals is available for free on STEAM now – for more information, visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/441020/