Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver, have revealed today, the Limited Collector’s and Special Edition’s for the upcoming RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
For those unfamiliar with the title, set to release on the 13th of February 2018, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses players in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire.
The Special Edition of the game will offer the digital in-game content “Treasures of the Past”, unlocking new treasure maps and in-game armour for Henry.
The Limited Collector’s Edition will come with the Special Edition of the game and additional exclusive content:
- The official Kingdom Come: Deliverance SteelBook,
- 30x30cm cloth map of medieval Bohemia from the Kingdom Come: Deliverance landscape,
- 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Henry painted in silver and with an antique finish,
- Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on CD,
- 32-page hardcover artbook.
The Limited Collector’s Edition is exclusive to EB Games Australia and will set console fans back $119.95 ($109.95 for PC players).
For those wishing to learn more about the title before splurging on the Collector’s Edition, visit the Kingdom Come website.
So, what are people thinking about these editions? Are you even excited about the game? Let us know in the comments below.