Earlier this morning Team17 and Ghost Town Games announced that the next-gen serving of their popular co-op series Overcooked!, Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be launching on November 12 alongside the PS5, while the Xbox Series X/S versions of the game will arrive later this year. Initially, the game will only be available as a digital download, however a physical version will hit shelves later in the year.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat includes remastered versions of both Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, as well as new content in delicious 4K resolution at 60 frames per second. Furthermore, cross play will be coming to the title in a free post-launch update.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
Are you keen for some next-gen kitchen chaos? Let us know in the comments or on social media.