Developer Hello There Games have announced their newest title that will be coming to Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC: AVICII Invector. The game features stunning, neon filled visuals that carry you through the rhythm game based gameplay. The game was created as a collaborative effort between Hello There Games and the late DJ superstar, Tim Bergling a.k.a AVICII.
Here are the game features, as listed from publisher Wired Productions:
- Master 25 hit anthems from the phenomenal talent of late superstar AVICII.
- Flow-through SIX mesmerising worlds wrapped in a magnificent musical experience.
- Turn up the volume and set yourself a challenge across THREE complexity levels.
- Play solo or with up to 4 friends in split-screen multiplayer action.
- Lay down your high score and rise up the Global Leaderboards.
- Explore a pure-hearted narrative journey set against the globally celebrated works of AVICII.
- Support The Tim Bergling Foundation with a percentage of sales going to support mental health awareness.
Wired Productions also state that no matter where you buy the game or what format, 25% of of all the games royalties will go directly to the Tim Bergling Foundation.
Here is the announcement trailer showing off the gameplay: