Allow me to be upfront with this one – I’ve never touched CS:GO and I probably never will. That’s hardly about to stop me absolutely frothing over SteelSeries’ new Neon Rider-themed gaming peripherals based on the popular in-game CS:GO skins.
These things are shit-hot, and they’ve been wiped from shop floors around the world for good reason. Based on two already-excellent products, the Sensei Ten gaming mouse and the QcK Large mouse pad, they’re a great addition to your setup, provided ‘I’m a gamer, I have many lives’ is your ideal home decor aesthetic.
The good news is that if these are your bag, they’re headed to our shores very soon and have been made available to preorder as of today. If you live in Australia you can find them over at PC Case Gear and if you happen to be reading this from across the pond in NZ you can head to Mighty Ape or Playtech. Check out the full product info for both, right here:
SENSEI TEN NEON RIDER EDITION
- Limited edition Neon Rider design from CS:GO, uniquely numbered for authenticity
- All-new TrueMove Pro sensor and on-board memory
- 60 million click mechanical switches
- Comfortable ambidextrous design for left and right-handed players
- Hyper durable build to withstand the most intense wear and tear
RRP $139 AUD / $169 NZD
QCK LARGE NEON RIDER EDITION
- Limited edition Neon Rider design from CS:GO
- Exclusive QcK micro-woven cloth for maximum control
- Optimized for low and high CPI tracking movements
- Durable and washable for easy cleaning
- 450 mm x 400 mm x 2 mm
RRP $35 AUD / $39 NZD
Now, SteelSeries were kind enough to hook us up with the Neon Rider Sensei Ten and QcK Large (#notasponsoredpost) and as you can see from our glamour shot at the top of the page they definitely look the goods in person. All that’s left is for us to invest in a bunch more neon strobe lighting for the (imaginary) WellPlayed office to complete the look.