The latest Marvel IP to go from the pages of comic books to the silver screen is Morbius, starring Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto. It’s set to hit Australian cinemas on Morbius and thanks to the legends at Sony Pictures Australia, we have 10 double passes for Morbius to give away.
All you need to do to enter is to go to the competition post on either WellPlayed’s Facebook or Twitter (or both), like the post and tell us who your favourite Marvel anti-hero is with #Morbius at the end. You can find links to both posts below. However, if social media isn’t your thing, you can enter via the form below.
Not sure what Morbius is all about? Below is the film’s synopsis:
One of the most compelling and conflicted characters in Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters comes to the big screen as Oscar® winner Jared Leto transforms into the enigmatic antihero Michael Morbius. Dangerously ill with a rare blood disorder and determined to save others suffering his same fate, Dr. Morbius attempts a desperate gamble. While at first it seems to be a radical success, a darkness inside him is unleashed. Will good override evil – or will Morbius succumb to his mysterious new urges?
Starring Jared Leto, Matt Smith, Adria Arjona, Jared Harris, Al Madrigal and Tyrese Gibson
Directed by Daniel Espinosa
Based on the Marvel Comics
MARVEL and all related character names: © & ™ 2022 MARVEL. Morbius, the Movie ©2022 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Check out the film’s official trailer below:
Ts & Cs:
- The competition will run from March 18, 12pm AEDT until March 24, 5pm AEDT on both Facebook and Twitter
- Competition is limited to Australian residents only
- Tickets are redeemable from March 31, 2022
- Entrants must 15 years and over
- The winners will be drawn at random by our panel of esteemed judges
- Winner will be notified by a representative from WellPlayed via either Facebook Messenger or Twitter Messages. Please ensure you are contactable, if we cannot contact you within 24 hours your prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn
- Your personal information will be passed onto relevant parties in order for us to deliver your prize. By entering you consent to having your information shared
- ONE entry per post per social media platform