The motion picture adaptation of Capcom’s Monster Hunter series starring Milla Jovovich and directed by Paul W.S. Anderson is set to hit theatres in Australia on January 1, 2021. It is it one of the most anticipated films of the 2020 holiday/Christmas period, and thanks to the fine folk at Sony Pictures Australia, we have 10 double passes for Monster Hunter to give away.
Entering is as easy as taking down a Great Jagras. All you need to do to enter the competition is to go to the competition post on either WellPlayed’s Facebook or Twitter (or both!), like the post and tell us what your weapon of choice would be if you were a monster hunter along with #monsterhunter at the end. You can find links to both posts below:
Not sure what Monster Hunter is all about? Below is the film’s synopsis:
Behind our world, there is another: a world of dangerous and powerful monsters that rule their domain with deadly ferocity. When an unexpected sandstorm transports Captain Artemis (Milla Jovovich) and her unit (TI Harris, Meagan Good, Diego Boneta) to a new world, the soldiers are shocked to discover that this hostile and unknown environment is home to enormous and terrifying monsters immune to their firepower. In their desperate battle for survival, the unit encounters the mysterious Hunter (Tony Jaa), whose unique skills allow him to stay one step ahead of the powerful creatures. As Artemis and Hunter slowly build trust, she discovers that he is part of a team led by the Admiral (Ron Perlman). Facing a danger so great it could threaten to destroy their world, the brave warriors combine their unique abilities to band together for the ultimate showdown.
Based on the global video game series phenomenon MONSTER HUNTER.
© 2020 CTMG. All Rights Reserved.
Check out the film’s official trailer below:
Ts & Cs:
- The competition will run from December 16, 9am AEDT until December 23, 5pm AEDT on both Facebook and Twitter
- Competition is limited to Australian residents only
- Tickets are redeemable from January 2, 2021
- Entrants must 15 years and over
- The winners will be drawn at random by our panel of esteemed judges
- Winner will be notified by a representative from WellPlayed via either Facebook Messenger or Twitter Messages. Please ensure you are contactable, if we cannot contact you within 24 hours your prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn
- Your personal information will be passed onto relevant parties in order for us to deliver your prize. By entering you consent to having your information shared
- ONE entry per post per social media platform