You may have seen a little something making the rounds on social media of late, as a promotional tie-in from Bethesda Australia – a special Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood hot sauce made by chilli craftsmen Melbourne Hot Sauce.
While Sydney-siders are able to nip down to a couple of Wings & Tins locations to try the sauce for themselves for a limited time, those of us in other states will have to fight to death for the Hot Sauce of Oblivion across a number of competitions from various outlets. Well maybe not to the death, but it’s either win or go home with taste buds and toilet bowls sadly unbroken.
It’s lucky then, that here at WellPlayed we have five bottles of Hot Sauce of Oblivion, and one of them could be yours if you’re a lucky winner of our own ESO: Blackwood hot sauce competition!
To win you’ll need to head over to one of our social channels, give the competition post a read and answer the following question in the comments/replies (you can also enter using the form at the bottom of this page if you’re not on socials):
If you could make a promotional sauce for any Bethesda game, which game would it be and what would you name the sauce?
Ts & Cs:
- The competition will run from June 4, 3pm AEST until June 7, 12pm AEST on both Facebook and Twitter
- Competition is limited to Australian residents only
- Entrants must 15 years and over
- The winners will be drawn at random by our panel of esteemed judges
- Winner will be notified by a representative from WellPlayed via either Facebook Messenger or Twitter Messages. Please ensure you are contactable, if we cannot contact you within 24 hours your prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn
- Your personal information will be passed onto relevant parties in order for us to deliver your prize. By entering you consent to having your information shared
- ONE entry per post per social media platform