Did you love last year’s Resident Evil 2 remake and are longing for more? Well the wait is almost over, with Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (now simply titled Resident Evil 3) set to hit brick-and-mortar retail stores as well as digital storefronts on April 3. We’re fortunate enough to already have played through RE3 and found it to be a tight and slick action experience, awarding it an 8 in our review.
The past couple weeks have been crazy when to comes to video games (as well as everything else going on in the world), so to make it a little more enjoyable for everyone we’re giving five people the chance to win a copy of Resident Evil 3 on the platform of their choice thanks to our friends at Capcom Australia and Turn Left Distribution.
To win all you have to do is follow the steps in either the below Facebook or Twitter posts. You can find the full terms and conditions below.
Thanks to @CapcomAustralia we have 5 copies of RE3 to give away
To win, you simply need to:
– Follow WellPlayed on Twitter
– Like & retweet this post
– Reply with the RE game you’d like to see remade next & your platform of choice
— WellPlayed (@WellPlayed_AU) April 1, 2020
Ts & Cs:
- The competition will run from April 2, 8am AEDT until April 8, 8am AEST
- Competition is limited to Australian residents only
- Entrants must 15 years and over
- The winners will be drawn at random by our panel of esteemed judges
- Winner will be notified by a representative from WellPlayed via either Facebook Messenger or Twitter Messages. Please ensure you are contactable, if we cannot contact you within 24 hours your prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn
- Your personal information will be passed onto a representative of Capcom Australia for the delivery of your prize. By entering you consent to having your information shared
- Platform choice is limited to PS4 and Xbox One
- Copies of the game provided are promotional copies
- ONE entry per post