With the launch of the 2019/20 EPL season just days away, EA has released information about what players can expect from FIFA 20 and its popular Career Mode.
Career Mode has always been a fan favourite for players wishing to forge their own dynasty into management, and while it’s not on the same playing field as simulation game Football Manager, Career Mode was always a good mix of both on and off-field fun.
In order to bridge the gap somewhat, EA has revealed a number of changes that will come to Career Mode in 2020, giving players the deepest and most authentic Career Mode yet.
Some of the new and improved features are:
- Create and customise your manager with more options that let you change the body type, skin tone, clothing, and hairstyles, and even create female managers for the first time
- Directly impact your team’s morale and performance through interactive press conferences, squad rotation, one-to-one chats, and more
- Dynamic UI reflects the authentic branding of the Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, LaLiga Santander, MLS, and UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
- Control your players’ potential OVR with Dynamic Player Potential – the better they play on the pitch, the higher their potential will grow
- Best career moments are highlighted in the News Feed with new Live News Screenshots from matches you play
To check out the full list of updates click here.
FIFA 20 will launch on September 27 on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. EA Access members will be able to hands-on on September 19, while those who preorder will be able to play from September 24.