Frogwares has today released a video that reveals several new details about its upcoming game Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, where players play as a young Sherlock Holmes who has returned to his Mediterranean island hometown to investigate the death of his mother.
The main takeaways from the video are:
- The campaign will feature five main quests
- There are more than 30 side missions, some as large as main quests
- Completing the main story will take between 12-15 hours while doing everything will take 40-50 hours
- Disguises are a bit part of Chapter One’s gameplay – different outfits will gain the trust of different social groups and access to different areas
- You can customise Sherlock’s look like in previous games
- You can decorate your mansion with furniture that is both unlocked and purchasable
- Multiple outcomes for quests as well as different endings
- Sherlock Holmes will be voiced by Alex Jordan, while Jon is voiced by Wil Coban
You can watch the video in full below:
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One will launch sometime in 2021 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.