Ghost of Tsushima was an amazing title to round out Sony’s first party offerings for the PS4, but developer Sucker Punch Productions have announced one more piece of content in the form of an online 2-4 player Co-Op Mode.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends will be a free download for all PS4 owners and will feature a new story, completely separate from Jin and the rest of the main cast. Rather it will focus on four legendary warriors that have been built up from tales told by the people of Tsushima.
All the details of the Legends DLC can be found on the Playstation Blog, but here are some of the interesting takeaways:
- Legends is inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology
- You will be able to pick from one of four classes: Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, or Assassin
- In two player co-op, you will play a series of story missions using the combat from the single player but with a twist. Cooperative combat will be a focus
- You can also play with four players in wave based survival missions
- Four-player co-op raids will also be available to those who feel up to the challenge (to be released after the launch of the GoT: Legends DLC)
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends will be released later this year.