The Hearthstone June update is now live and adds a bunch of nifty features, including Deck Importing, golden card stacking in decklists, the ability to complete quests with friends all the time, and more. We’re also fixing a few bugs and making small improvements to the user interface.
Deck Importing – It’s now possible to copy and import Hearthstone decklists! It’s fast and easy to share your custom creation with friends or try the latest decklist from your favourite streamer, pro player, or fansite. Copy a deck by selecting the hero portrait in your Collection Manager and press the copy button. Hearthstone knows when a valid decklist is copied, and you’ll be asked if you want to use it when you create a new deck.
Quest with friends – Most quests can now be completed during Friendly Challenges with players on your Friends list.
Tweaks and changes – Visit the blog for the complete list.
- Added the following card back: The Magic of Dalaran – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play in June.
- When viewing “Pick a Replacement” from a deck recipe or imported decklist, the ghosted card on the left now takes you directly to Crafting mode.
- It is now possible to refine searches in the Collection Manager with the ‘Type:’ and ‘Rarity:’ search tags.
- Golden cards and non-golden cards will now share the same slot in a decklist.
- Ranked wins for each hero will now tally beyond 500.
- Alternate Heroes, such as Maiev, will now have golden borders once 500 wins have been achieved for a Class.
- Deathwing and Bloodmage Thalnos have finally learned how to make an entrance.
- Some game boards will become exclusive to Wild, and recently released boards will become more common in Wild matches.
- It is now clearer and easier to cancel casting a spell in mobile user interfaces. No more Fireballs to the face!