The Heroes of the Storm Lunar Festival event is now Live! Over the next few weeks, players can race to complete new special event quests that offer handsome rewards. New skins and mounts have been added to the Shop, and you may even spot a few fireworks at the end of your matches. The Lunar Festival event will run until 15 February AEDT/NZDT! Additional details are available on the Heroes of the Storm website.
Complete the Rooster Race!
Each day during this year’s Lunar Festival event, you’ll receive a new quest to complete the Rooster Race. If any players in the match have not yet finished that day’s quest, a Lunar Rooster will appear near each team’s Core, along with many festive items, before the game begins!
- The Rooster will request a specific item at the top of the screen.
- You and your allies must find the item, right-click to collect it, and then return it to the Rooster in order to advance its position.
- If the item is off-screen, an indicator will point you in the right direction.
- Every time the correct item is turned in, the Rooster will request a new one.
- Return four items before the opposing team to win the Rooster Race!
2017 Lunar Festival Quests and Rewards:
- Daily Quest: Complete the Rooster Race once.
- Reward: 200 Gold.
- Event Quest: Complete the Rooster Race 25 times during the 2017 Lunar Festival event.
- Rewards: Lunar Rooster Portrait and the Lunar Rooster Mount.
New Lunar Festival Items
Even a few our Heroes have donned their finest fineries in celebration of this year’s Lunar Festival. Head to the in-game Shop to check out the 2017 Lunar Festival Bundle, which contains Monkey King Samuro, Lunar Li-Ming, and the new Nimbus Cloud Mount. What’s more, we’ve also added a sparkly new Golden Rooster Mount to the in-game shop, and you can add it to your collection for just 10,000 gold.