For those still playing Dambuster Studios and Deep Silver’s Homefront: The Revolution, the game’s latest patch has dropped and with it comes two new Resistance Mode missions. Resistance Mode is the game’s multiplayer mode and sees players in teams of up to four joining forces to complete missions within the game world but outside the main campaign.
The two new missions are ‘Three Birds’ and ‘Triage’, which will see players do the following:
The KPA are using their Duster drones as weapons of terror against the civilian population. We have to show people the Resistance can protect them. We believe the Dusters are operating out of Elmtree, we need to find them and destroy them.
Resistance hospitals are in desperate need of medical supplies. Your team is being sent to rendezvous with the Eagles in enemy territory and recover supplies, just don’t expect the KPA to stand by while you do it.
The game’s latest patch will address the following issues:
– Fix for missing map icons in Ashgate
– Fix for a vehicle blocking the SAM launcher convoy
– Performance optimisation on the mini map
– Save stall optimisation
– Autosave disabled on revive
– Animation performance optimisation
– Lighting optimisation
– Vehicle creation optimisation
– General bug fixes in Resistance Mode
– [PC] Fix for multiple binded keys being changed
– [Xbox One] Achievement fix for ‘Oh A Piece of Candy’