The latest film adaptation of Capcom’s popular Resident Evil franchise, Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City, is set to release in cinemas (remember those) on December 9, 2021. Thanks to the legends at Sony Pictures Australia, we have 10 double passes for Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City to give away.
All you need to do to enter is to go to the competition post on either WellPlayed’s Facebook or Twitter (or both), like the post and tell us who your favourite Resident Evil character is with #ResidentEvil at the end. You can find links to both posts below. However, if social media isn’t your thing, you can enter via the form below.
COMPETITION // Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City— WellPlayed (@WellPlayed_AU) November 21, 2021
Thanks to Sony Pictures Australia, we have 10 double passes to give away
To enter all you need to do is like this post & comment with your favourite Resident Evil character & #ResidentEvil at the end
Aussie residents only pic.twitter.com/yuCmw3zmvn
Not sure what Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City is all about? Below is the film’s synopsis:
Returning to the origins of the massively popular Resident Evil franchise, fan and filmmaker Johannes Roberts brings the games to life for a whole new generation of fans. In Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City, once the booming home of pharmaceutical giant Umbrella Corporation, Raccoon City is now a dying Midwestern town. The company’s exodus left the city a wasteland… with great evil brewing below the surface. When that evil is unleashed, a group of survivors must work together to uncover the truth behind Umbrella and make it through the night.
Starring Kaya Scodelario, Hannah John-Kamen, Robbie Amell, Tom Hopper, Avan Jogia with Donal Logue and Neal McDonough. Directed by Johannes Roberts.
© 2021 Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Check out the film’s official trailer below:
Ts & Cs:
- The competition will run from November 22, 9am AEDT until November 28, 6pm AEDT on both Facebook and Twitter
- Competition is limited to Australian residents only
- Tickets are redeemable from December 9, 2021
- Entrants must 15 years and over
- The winners will be drawn at random by our panel of esteemed judges
- Winner will be notified by a representative from WellPlayed via either Facebook Messenger or Twitter Messages. Please ensure you are contactable, if we cannot contact you within 24 hours your prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn
- Your personal information will be passed onto relevant parties in order for us to deliver your prize. By entering you consent to having your information shared
- ONE entry per post per social media platform