Agony UNRATED will launch in a little under a week on Steam (October 31st to be exact), with fans who have been waiting for the ‘true’ Agony experience finally getting their wish.
It was announced previously that existing owners of Agony would receive a 90% discount when buying the UNRATED version. However, in a Kickstarter update posted last night, Madmind Studios revealed that existing owners will now receive the game for free.
Let’s make this year’s Halloween even more special, shall we? Agony UNRATED will be a free game for all players who bought the basic version of Agony on the Steam platform!
Madmind has also revealed a ton of new features and updates coming to the UNRATED version, such as
- Improved quality of character models and textures,
- New types of threats – Traps,
- New types of environmental threats,
- New types of static opponents,
- A new, more extensive and useful character development system,
- Volumetric lighting,
- Normal Mode and Hard Mode with more opponents and puzzles,
- Completely new type of environment – the Forest, added to the procedurally generated Agony Mode, which now also includes additional traps and boss fights,
- 8 different endings in the Story Mode,
- Possibility to follow the story mode as a Sukkub,
- Sukkub Mode and Agony Mode are unlocked at the first start of the game,
- Many new, uncensored scenes,
- Black and red image filter, inspired by the Agony trailers,
- World map and minimap,
- The possibility of setting up a fire and killing some opponents as a martyr,
- Sacrificial altars,
- New and modified paths for the player,
- Numerous technical improvements to the basic version of the game and much more.
You can view the UNRATED (NSFW) trailer below: