JUST CAUSE 3’s first content pack entitled SKY FORTRESS will be available on March 8th for all holders of the AIR, LAND AND SEA Expansion Pass and will go on general sale on March 15th.
SKY FORTRESS contains a brand new set of missions that introduce a new threat – the eDEN Corporation and their huge and terrifying Sky Fortress, with its army of deadly robotic drones. To tackle his deadly new adversary, Rico Rodriguez will use a new upgradeable, rocket-powered, weaponised ‘Bavarium Wingsuit’ fitted with shoulder mounted machine guns and auto targeting missiles – alongside his new ‘Eviction’ personal defence drone and ‘Bavarium Splitter’ assault rifle, all of which can be carried over into the main game.
“The new content will fundamentally alter how our players approach the game – we’re really looking forward to seeing how fans adapt to the new Wingsuit,”said Tobias Andersson, Senior Producer at Avalanche Studios. “The new story missions, challenges and gadgets that can be taken into the main game really mix things up, and we can’t wait for players to revisit Medici and start getting even more creative”.
In preparation for the new content, the main game will also be receiving a new update today (March 4th) that includes the following fixes:
– Reduced initial loading time and in-game loading screens by 20-50%
– Fixed several memory leaks resulting in crashes
– Reduced a number of random crashes
– Improved streaming of game world
– Some performance optimizations related to hitches and stuttering
– Implemented DLC system in preparation of the Air, Land and Sea packages