Weekend plans be damned, the Outriders demo has arrived and it’s available to download right now. As announced last month, the upcoming looter-shooter/RPG hybrid has been given a free demo ahead of its April 1 release date and it’s a fairly chunky one too. The demo went live at 4am this morning on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC (either via Steam or the Epic Games Store) and will stick around even after the launch of the full game.
I’ve already gone over the details for the demo HERE, but in case you missed it, here are the important details:
- The demo is completely free, no preorder necessary
- It includes the prologue and first chapter of the game and has no time limit
- You’re able to play the demo in co-op with up to two other players (once you complete the prologue)
- You can play as all four of the classes (multiple save files are available)
- All progress will carry over to the full game as long as you purchase it on the same platform
I’ve only tickled the demo so far, getting as far as completing the prologue, and I’m keen to delve into it further very soon. You can also expect an impressions article from Jordan and I soon. In the meantime, watch this demo launch trailer and then get stuck into it for yourself:
Will you be playing the Outriders demo? What class will you be playing as first? Let us know.