As consumers, we love a good deal and Black Friday is one of the best times of the year for bargains, especially for video games. Those looking to score a tasty deal on some Xbox gear will be excited to read on, with Team Green revealing its offers for this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Week.
- Save $130 on select Xbox Series X consoles (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
- Save $130 and purchase a Series X Diablo IV and Series X Forza Horizon 5 bundles (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
- Save up to 50% off hundreds of games on the Microsoft Store (offer begins Nov. 16 and ends Nov. 30)
- Save $20 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
- Save $30 on select the Remix Special Edition Xbox Wireless Controllers (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
The biggest winners are those looking to purchase an Xbox Series X console (or another one), with a saving of $130 nothing to scoff at, especially if you’ve been eyeing either Diablo IV or Forza Horizon 5 off, and there’s bound to be a game or two that will be discounted enough to tempt you. Unless you’re exclusive to Game Pass, which doesn’t appear to have any deals at this point.
Anything that takes your fancy in Xbox’s Black Friday deals? Let us know in the comments or on social media.